"Bryan Page's 'Bloodsongs' was inspired ... simple melodies merging into chaos, steady pulses peppered with dissonant harmonies. The American composer Charles Ives would have loved it..."
— Michael Huebner, The Birmingham News
• Birmingham's Amion: String quartets for
a new century
• Chicago Classical Review of Blackout in Eden
• WLRH Huntsville Public Radio Interview
with Bryan Page
Tuesday, May 15th - "may i feel said he" for electric cello & amplified speaking cellist, Huntsville, Alabama.
Click here for more information.
• Suite on Das alte Jahr Vergangen ist
• Misogyny SongsStudio Version
• Blackout in Eden
• Kick the Duck
• Mellow Out
• Slow & Fast
• Songs of Love & Loss